Wunderthausen Protestant Church

Church

Radeln nach Zahlen / Outdooractive POI / Wunderthausen Protestant Church
In 1303, the "Wonderdihusen" chapel was mentioned for the first time in a letter from the then Archbishop of Mainz. It belonged to the parish of Girkhausen until 1508, but then moved to Bromskirchen and returned to Girkhausen 61 years later.




Die ev. Kirche in Wunderthausen

Address

Wunderthausen Protestant Church

Auf der Kirchwiese

57319 Bad Berleburg

Telefon: 02755/240

lukas-aktuell@kk-wi.de

URLs

Homepage

In 1733, the church was extended as we know it today. Wunderthausen and Diedenshausen founded their own parish in 1891 and separated from Girkhausen.


In 1920, two new bells were purchased thanks to donations from American friends. The old bell had been irreparably damaged by a crack four years earlier.


In 2017, Wunderthausen/Diedenshausen and the Lukas parish joined together to form the Lukas parish in the Elsoff and Edertal.


The "History and Culture Trail" in Wunderthausen leads past the church. If you are interested in visiting the church, please contact the parish office of St. Luke's parish. Tel.: 02755/240 or at the e-mail address: lukas-aktuell@kk-wi.de.




Directions

Public Transit

Getting there

Anreise erfolt über die L 717 von Bad Berleburg über Diedenshausen nach Wunderthausen oder von Hallenberg im Sauerland.

Parking

Free parking is available at the old school and at the Schützenhaus.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass nach der Aktivierung Daten an den jeweiligen Anbieter übermittelt werden.