Go on a unique journey through the history of Erndtebrück in the cozy rooms of Erndtebrück's Old Town Hall and forget about time and day.
In over 30 rooms, visitors go on a journey of discovery through the working world and living culture of the last 100 years - with many exciting and unique exhibits from times gone by. Many guests are always amazed that there is room for so many old "treasures" in the rooms of the Old Town Hall.
In over 30 exhibition rooms you will find topics on the following subjects:
- Picture gallery of the fallen and missing soldiers of the 2nd World War
- The railroad village
- Fire department from 1910
- Photo exhibition on the history of the village
- Trades and crafts:
Baker, turner, blacksmith, saddler, locksmith, tailor, carpenter, shoemaker, watchmaker and carpenter.
- Housekeeping and old kitchen utensils
- Children's toys
- Kitchen from the 19th century
- Model train set from Erndtebrück station around 1910
- Oven plates and oven doors
- Doll and bear exhibition
- Typewriter collection
- Classroom with a collection of songs and reading books from the imperial era
- Spinning and weaving
- Clubs and uniforms of the fire department
- Laundry room with butchery equipment
- Winter sports and much more.
Mr. Rainer Lückel, Tel. 02753-2799