Finnentrop - Fehrenbracht

After the construction of the railroad through the Fretter valley in 1911, the village, which until then was called Bracht, received its present name to eliminate the danger of confusion with other places of the same name. The village of Fehrenbracht consists of 6 farms, some of whose history may date back to the Middle Ages. The St. Lucia Chapel of 1678 was the court chapel of Richter's farm.